- Length 4.7 km
The trail follows the edge of the bog. Within the reserve, the entire trail is about 3 km, from the parking lot and back. It is easy to walk. It can be wet in places so remember to wear waterproof shoes. The ground is drier in the summer, so ordinary shoes should be fine then.
It is possible to hike a loop by combining the hiking trail with the Sörmlandsleden trail and some local hiking trails. However, these are not marked.
Activities And Facilities
Skyddat sedan: 1996
Storlek: 74 hektar
Karaktär: barrskog, våtmark, sumpskog
Övrigt: Natura 2000-område Vattgruvsmossen SE0110006
From the entrance, follow the Sörmlandsleden trail east for about 200 m. Turn north at the bog trail, Vattgruvsmossleden.
In order to protect the Vattgruvsmossen nature reserve, please respect the following rules.
Within the reserve, it is forbidden to:
- destroy or damage rock, soil or stone by drilling, cutting, blasting, carving, digging, painting or similar,
- break branches, fell or in any other way damage living or dead trees and bushes, or damage the vegetation in general by digging up plants, such as shrubs, herbaceous plants, mosses, lichens or remove fungi growing on wood,
- disturb wildlife (e.g. by climbing nesting trees, trapping or killing mammals, birds, reptiles or amphibians),
- trap and collect invertebrates,
- bring dogs or other pets that are not on a leash,
- camp for more than two consecutive nights,
- make a fire outside of designated sites,
- put up a message board, placard, poster, sign or make inscriptions,
- operate motorised vehicles off road.
Länsstyrelsen i Stockholm