You can get to the short castle trail loop ("Lilla slottsrundan"), the Blue Trail ("Blå leden") and the long castle trail loop ("Stora slottsrundan") from this parking lot. It's also close to a swimming spot and just a short walk from Bogesund Castle.
Activities And Facilities
- Near parking
- Near toilet
By car: From Bogesundsvägen road, turn off towards Karlsudd. The parking lot is on the left.
By public transit: The nearest bus stop is Karlsudd vägskäl.
In order to protect the Bogesundslandet nature reserve, please respect the following rules.
Within the reserve, it is forbidden to:
- destroy or damage rock, soil or stone by drilling, cutting, blasting, carving, digging, painting or similar,
- break branches, fell or in any other way damage living or dead trees and bushes or damage the vegetation in general by digging up plants,
- bring dogs that are not on a leash,
- camp for more than two consecutive nights outside of designated campsites,
- park a motorhome, caravan or other camping vehicle outside of designated campsites,
- anchor a boat at the same beach for more than two consecutive nights,
- make a fire outside of designated sites,
- put up signs, posters or similar,
- bike outside of designated bicycling trails while cycling off road,
- ride horses off road or outside of designated horse trails.