- Length 7.0 km
- Difficulty Blue - medium
Frösviksrundan is a 7.1 km hiking trail in mixed terrain. Follow the red trail markers. Along the trail, you'll pass Kvarnberget and Lindskogen forest, as well as Tegelbrukshagen, a place where clay was collected for brick making until the early 1800s. A part of this trail is designated for mountain bikes, look for the special trail markers.
Activities And Facilities
- Trail running
- Near parking
Varierat underlag. Leriga stigar, torra stigar, bommar och bitvis stigande höjd.
Något stigande höjd vid Kvarnberget.
Närmsta parkering är Frösvik.
You can get to the trail from the picnic area north-east of Frösvik.
In order to protect the Bogesundslandet nature reserve, please respect the following rules.
Within the reserve, it is forbidden to:
- destroy or damage rock, soil or stone by drilling, cutting, blasting, carving, digging, painting or similar,
- break branches, fell or in any other way damage living or dead trees and bushes or damage the vegetation in general by digging up plants,
- bring dogs that are not on a leash,
- camp for more than two consecutive nights outside of designated campsites,
- park a motorhome, caravan or other camping vehicle outside of designated campsites,
- anchor a boat at the same beach for more than two consecutive nights,
- make a fire outside of designated sites,
- put up signs, posters or similar,
- bike outside of designated bicycling trails while cycling off road,
- ride horses off road or outside of designated horse trails.