The nature reserve's small parking lot. There is a visitor information sign nearby. Walk north along the narrow road toward the reserve and follow the signs.
Activities And Facilities
- Near parking
Skyddat sedan: 2001
Storlek: 226 hektar
Karaktär: våtmark, sjö och blandskog
Övrigt: Natura 2000-område Grundsjön SE0110179
The Grundsjömossarnas nature reserve is located approximately 6.6 km west of Hallstavik.
By car: From Hallstavik, take Route 76 towards Uppsala. Park at the parking lot north of Västerbacken.
By public transit: Take bus 805 and get off at the Västerbacken bus stop. For current bus lines and timetables, see: sl.se
In order to protect the Grundsjömossarna nature reserve, please respect the following rules.
Within the reserve, it is forbidden to:
- destroy or damage rock, soil or stone by drilling, cutting, blasting, carving, digging, painting or similar,
- break branches, fell or in any other way damage living or dead trees and bushes, or damage the vegetation in general by digging up plants, such as shrubs, herbaceous plants, mosses, lichens or remove fungi growing on wood,
- disturb wildlife (e.g. by climbing nesting trees, trapping or killing mammals, birds, reptiles or amphibians),
- trap or collect invertebrates,
- bring dogs that are not on a leash,
- make a fire outside of designated sites,
- put up a message board, placard, poster, sign or make inscriptions,
- operate motorised vehicles.
Länsstyrelsen i Stockholm