Grill some sausages and enjoy the view of the lake. Bring your own firewood or use the prepared firewood from the bin by the Sörmlandsleden trail. There’s no guarantee that the bin will be stocked, so it's best to bring your own firewood if possible.
Activities And Facilities
The fire pit is located next to the Sörmlandsleden trail, about a 1 km walk from Stora Envättern visitor parking.
In order to protect the Stora Envättern nature reserve, please respect the following rules.
Within the reserve, it is forbidden to:
- destroy or damage rock, soil or stone by drilling, cutting, blasting, carving, digging, painting or similar,
- break branches, fell or in any other way damage living or dead trees and bushes, or damage the vegetation in general by digging up plants, such as shrubs, herbaceous plants, mosses, lichens or remove fungi growing on wood,
- disturb wildlife (e.g. by climbing nesting trees, trapping or killing mammals, birds, reptiles or amphibians),
- trap and collect invertebrates,
- bring dogs that are not on a leash,
- camp for more than two consecutive nights,
- make a fire outside of designated sites,
- put up a message board, placard, poster, sign or make inscriptions,
- operate motorised vehicles or bicycle off-road.
Länsstyrelsen i Stockholm