Fire pit on the northern shore, Huvududden
- County: Stockholms län
- 6625.47 km away from you
This fire pit is close to the beach and offers a nice view of Lake Mälaren. Bring your own firewood if you'd like to make a fire.
Activities And Facilities
Skyddat sedan: 1970
Storlek: 35 hektar varav land 31 hektar
Karaktär: barrskog, kulturmiljö, geologisk formation
The fire pit is a 1.2 km walk from the Huvududden visitor parking lot.
In order to protect the Huvududden nature reserve, please respect the following rules.
Within the reserve, it is forbidden to:
- destroy or damage permanent natural structures or surfaces by digging, drilling, carving, blasting or painting,
- break branches, fell or in any other way damage living or dead trees and bushes, or damage the vegetation in general by digging up plants, such as shrubs, herbaceous plants, mosses or lichens,
- disturb wildlife (e.g. by climbing nesting trees, trapping or killing mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians),
- bring unleashed dogs or cats,
- camp for longer than 24 hours or moor a boat at the same beach for longer than 24 hours,
- make a fire outside of designated sites,
- put up a message board, placard, poster, sign or similar.
Länsstyrelsen i Stockholm
Questions & Answers
Ask a question to other Naturkartan users.