- Length 6.6 km
The Eldgarnsöleden trail is a clearly marked 6 km walking path around the island. Follow the red markers. On the hike, you will experience oak groves, deciduous forests with ash and elm trees, open fields, coniferous forest and beach meadows.
Activities And Facilities
In order to protect the Eldgarnsö nature reserve, please respect the following rules.
Within the reserve, it is forbidden to:
- destroy or damage permanent natural structures or surfaces,
- break branches, fell or in any other way damage living or dead trees and bushes, or damage the vegetation in general by e.g. digging up shrubs, herbaceous plants, grasses, mosses or lichens,
- disturb wildlife (e.g. by climbing nesting trees, trapping or killing mammals, birds, reptiles or amphibians),
- camp or anchor a boat for more than two consecutive nights in the same place,
- ride horses off road,
- make a fire outside of designated sites,
- bring unleashed dogs or cats,
- operate motorised vehicles outside of designated roads,
- park outside of designated parking areas,
- use a sound system, musical instruments or similar in a disturbing way,
- trap or collect insects.
Länsstyrelsen i Stockholm