This picnic area is about 4 km from the parking lot at the recreational area. Here, you can cook your food over an open fire, spend the night in the windbreak or just sit down for a while and enjoy the view of the lake. Bring your own firewood if you want to make a fire.
Activities And Facilities
By foot: You can get here from sections 4 and 5 of the Roslagsleden trail.
By bus: Take the Roslagsbanan commuter rail to Åkersberga. From there, take a bus to the Skeppsdals vägskäl bus stop. Then, walk about 3 km to the reserve, which you can reach via Visättra and section 5 of the Roslagsleden trail. For current bus lines and timetables, see [SL.se] (http://sl.se/en)
By car: Trehörningsskogen is located north of Åkersberga, just north of the Domarudden nature reserve and recreational area. Follow signs towards "Domaruddens friluftsgård".
In order to protect the Trehörningsskogen nature reserve, please respect the following rules.
Within the reserve, it is forbidden to:
- destroy or damage rock, soil or stone by drilling, cutting, blasting, carving, digging, painting or similar,
- break branches, fell or in any other way damage living or dead trees and bushes or damage the vegetation in general by digging up plants, such as shrubs, herbaceous plants, mosses or lichens or by removing fungi growing on wood,
- disturb wildlife (e.g. by climbing nesting trees, trapping or killing mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians),
- trap and collect invertebrates,
- bring unleashed dogs,
- camp for more than two consecutive nights,
- make a fire outside of designated sites,
- put up a message board, placard, poster, sign or make inscriptions,
- operate motorised vehicles,
- ride horses outside of designated trails.
Länsstyrelsen i Stockholm