Vilka naturreservat i Stockholms län har du besökt? I samband…
Lake Långviksträsk is surrounded by marshes and bogs. In late summer, bright yellow cloudberries dot the bog's edge. These bogs, being among the largest and most undisturbed in the county, allow visitors to experience a real piece of Swedish wilderness.
The surrounding forest has been untouched by forestry for over a century. Old dead trees are left to decompose naturally, creating a paradise for beetles and woodpeckers. With luck, you may catch a glimpse of a capercaillie or hear the call of a black woodpecker. Enjoy the view over the lake and the surrounding landscape from the mountain south of the lake.
Activities And Facilities
- Nature reserve
Skyddat sedan: 2009
Storlek: 313 hektar
varav land 307 hektar.
Karaktär: barrskog, sjö och våtmark
Markägare: privat, staten
Övrigt: Natura 2000-område Långviksträsk SE0110168
By public transit: Take a bus from the Slussen bus terminal. There are multiple bus stops around the nature reserve. The hiking trails are easiest to reach from the Vishamn and Fåruddsvägen bus stops. The bus stop Baldersnäs is on the western side of the reserve. For current information, see: SL.se
By car: Drive south along Ingarövägen road, continue onto Eknäsvägen road. Take the first exit in the roundabout towards Mörtviksvägen. Turn left at Klacknäsvägen road. After approximately 5.5 km, the reserve's small parking lot will be on the left (located in the southern part of the reserve).
In order to protect the Långviksträsk nature reserve, please respect the following rules.
Within the reserve, it is forbidden to:
- dig, cut, blast, or in any other way damage rock, soil or stone,
- fell or damage living or dead trees or bushes or remove dead wood,
- dig up plants such as shrubs, herbs, grasses, mosses, or lichens or remove fungi growing on wood (it is permitted to pick flowers, berries and fungi),
- bring dogs that are not on a leash,
- make a fire outside of designated sites,
- camp for more than two consecutive nights,
- operate motorised vehicles off-road.
Länsstyrelsen i Stockholm